What the cookie files (cookies) are:
Therefore, the cookies help e.g.:
- to achieve the proper functioning of our website in order to complete the purchase process with as little difficulty as possible;
- to remember our customers´ login details, so they do not have to enter them every time;
- to find out which sites and features the visitors use most often; based on this, we can adapt our offer to your requirements in the best way;
- to determine which advertisements the visitors view most often so that the same advertisement is not displayed when they browse the site, or so that they do not see an advertisement for goods they are not interested in.
You can find further general information related to the cookies e.g. here.
Personal data administrator:
The administrator of your personal data, which in most cases are also the cookies, is the company LEXXUS a.s., ID: 26208024, with its registered office at Panská 895/6, 110 00, Praha 1, recorded in the Companies Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague in section B, volume 6809.
How long we process the cookies:
In terms of their persistence, the cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types:
The short-term, so-called "session cookies", which are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only for the duration of your session, i.e. until you close the browser.
The second type are the long-term, so-called "persistent cookies", which, based on your consent, remain stored in your device for the period of validity according to the cookies settings or until your consent is revoked.
In view of the function performed by the individual cookies, they can be divided into:
- advertising, which we use to personalize the content of advertisements and to target them properly,
- analytic, which help us to increase the user comfort of our website by understanding how the visitors use it, or which allow us to analyse the performance of various sales channels,
- preferential, thanks to which we can adapt the content and offers on our website to suit your needs and interests,
- essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the website.
Your consent is not required to use the essential cookies, thanks to which our website works properly, and you cannot even refuse the use of these cookies. The processing is possible thanks to our legitimate interest.
On the contrary, we need your consent to use advertising, analytic and preferential cookies. You can grant it to us via the cookie bar, which is displayed when you enter our website. Of course, you can change your choice at any time later.
Third party cookies
Some cookies may collect information which is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly supports our advertising activities (the so-called "third party cookies"). For example, the information about the products purchased by the visitors to our website may be displayed by an advertising agency so that we can better customize the display of online advertising banners on the websites you view. This all is naturally carried out only with your consent to advertising cookies. Nevertheless, we cannot identify you on the basis of this information.
- Google Analytics and Google Ads services, operated by Google Inc.
- Facebook (Facebook Pixel) service, operated by Facebook, Inc.,
- Sklik service, operated by Seznam.cz, a.s.
As we use advanced tools to improve our website and services, some of your personal information may be handed over to third countries outside the European Union. However, we always hand over such personal data in compliance with all the standards of the personal data due diligence and provided that the recipient of your personal data is bound by the EU standard contractual data protection clauses or that it has provided another appropriate guarantee of personal data protection.
You can find the information about browsers and about the way of setting the preferences for cookies on the following websites:
An effective cookies management tool is also available on http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
In the case of any questions concerning cookies, you can contact as by email at email@example.com.
You can read more about the processing of personal data, your rights or communication with the Office for Personal Data Protection (Úřad na ochranu osobních údajů) in the section Information about the Personal Data Processing.Click here for detailed cookie settings.